Read the book here
Used with permission. In partnership with Crossway.
This book shows how the gospel is inherently intertwined with worship, and conversely, worship is fundamentally connected to the gospel.
1. Shaped by the Gospel Recapped - Gospel Bites
It is easy to assume that if we understand the gospel and preach it faithfully, our ministry will, in turn, be shaped by it—but this is not true. How can the implications of the gospel be woven into the fabric of how we conduct our ministry? In Shaped by the Gospel, Tim Keller highlights how we can promote individual and corporate renewal.
2. Why We Need Silence - An article by Sarah J. Hauser
In a world filled with constant noise and digital distractions, silence often feels uncomfortable and unproductive. Yet, as we learn from the prophet Habakkuk, there are profound reasons to embrace moments of stillness as acts of worship.
3. Your Church Needs You to Sing - An article by Nick Aufenkamp
Singing in your local church isn't just about your musical ability; it's a vital part of worship and community. In this insightful article, discover why congregational singing is essential and how it can impact both your faith and your fellow believers.
4. 5 Questions to Ask About Our Liturgies
5. Gospel-Centered Congregational Worship: The Essentials